The Larson Institute engages with scores of federal, state, municipal, private and international sponsors in research, educational and technology transfer activities. Its Infrastructure, Operations, and Vehicle Systems & Safety programs deliver cutting-edge research and career-forming educational experiences. The range and interplay of academic disciplines combined with world-class facilities carry forward key solutions for society while forming and training current and future leaders of government, industry and academia.
Ground-breaking energy research, innovative roadway safety improvements, crash tests that underscore the importance of both driver and passenger safety, infrastructure work that improves national security while saving time and tax dollars-all of these underscore the Larson Institute's broad pathway and enduring vision for service.
- Transportation Infrastructure Program (TIP)
- Transportation Operations Program (TOP)
- Vehicle Systems and Safety Program (VS&S)
- Bus Research and Testing Center (BRTC)
- Center for Dirt and Gravel Roads Studies (CDGRS)
- Mid-Atlantic Universities Transportation Center (MAUTC)
- Northeast Center of Excellence for Pavement Technology (NECEPT)
Click below to access the following research resources: